Monday, July 8, 2013

Puddle Jumping

I don't know about you, but for us, summer's been much busier than our busy school year. I had planned on getting a few rooms cleaned out, brushing up my illustration portfolio, blogging, and spending the rest of the days lounging [okay, chasing kids] around the pool. Instead, I've been packing, leaving, coming home, unpacking, washing clothes, repacking, and leaving again. And maybe I'm just old, but travelling so much with three kids in tow is exhausting, not to mention the work that piles up when we're gone. I'm panicking now because we are a good week into July and I've yet to cross anything off my summer to-do list. And thus, the annual sacrificing of want-to-do's in favor of need-to-do's has begun. 

But enough about that. Let's have a gander at a fat baby jumping in puddles after a much needed rainstorm:


 
 



Happy Monday!
xo

nessa dee

No comments: