Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Postcards

I was supposed to post these postcards yesterday, but when I say "tomorrow" on this blog, I usually mean "the day after tomorrow" or "never". At least in this case, it's the former and not the latter. So here they are:



As with the business cards, they are double sided, have a glossy finish, and are keeping with the theme of the blog/website by showcasing the little girl with her umbrella and dog. On the other side, I chose to include an illustration that had a similar color scheme and style to keep the overall look uniform. The big blank spots are the places my phone number resides.[ Forgive me, but I don't want to give my number out to the world...just a bunch of strangers I meet at a conference.]

So there are my promo cards. I am working like a mad woman to get my dummy book completed and my website up and running. Perhaps I'll have something to show for it "tomorrow."

xo
nessa dee

2 comments:

sweetheber said...

Those are darling! I love the umbrella girl. She's one of my favorites :)

Nessa Dee said...

Thanks so much!