Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Heartbroken

I'm sitting in front of my computer screen for what seems like the hundredth time over the last few days. I don't know what to say. Nothing seems pertinent in the light of the events of last Friday. I can't even imagine how one gets through something like this. I keep looking into the faces of my three babies. I've been holding them longer and hugging them tighter. I want to fold them under my wing and protect them always. But how can you protect them from the unfathomable? I don't know. I just don't know.

 My heart aches for you, Connecticut; for your families; for your children; for those moms and dads who have to face each day without their sweet babies. My thoughts and prayers are with you. May you be wrapped in the peace that passes all understanding.

No comments: