Saturday, December 1, 2012

Easy Ornaments # 1

Happy first day of December! Are you excited? Stressed? Cold? Cozy? Crafty?In shock that it's already time for Christmas?

Well I had big plans [as I usually tend to] to have a handmade holiday. I was going to make tons of ornaments, garland, goodies, stockings, and on and on. But that all flew out the window when December sneaked up on me, tapped me on the shoulder, and said "Surprise!" I still plan to make some things, but my plans are quickly becoming less and less grand. When your choices for what to do with your free time become 'take a bath' or 'eat a meal', those hand-embroidered stockings are put on the back burner. I don't know how all of these other crafty ladies with small children get things done. Their kids must nap.

So quick and easy ornaments are the name of the game.

First up, remember these guys?


A few cans of spray paint...



  1.  some yarn...


a kid to help hang them...


and viola! 
xo
nessa dee

PS If you wanted a copy of The Seed, please email me at nessadeeart@hotmail.com

Also I didn't forget about the giveaway. [okay I kind of did...yesterday was really really busy, busy. Please don't judge me.] I will announce the winner on Monday. 




No comments: