Monday, September 10, 2012

Hello, Monday!

Why hello, Monday! How is it you always come so quickly, while Friday can't ever get here quick enough?

Speaking of Friday, it was the first day at our homeschool cooperative, and while we have been doing school for a little while now, I counted that as our first official day. And with that comes 1st day pictures...

I was nervous about our first day back at co-op and how August would do, but he slept on the way over, he slept while we were there, and he slept on the way home [Woo Hoo!] My mom came along to hold August while I tended to my co-op duties [Thanks, Mom!] She still hasn't heard the wrath of August when it comes to car rides. He tends to scream while in his carseat...and I mean scream. It can make for an unpleasant trip.   But on this day, he was a perfect angel. And I was one happy Mama. 

Happy Monday!

xo

nessa dee

No comments: