Thursday, September 20, 2012

Finnanigans

It's been a while since I've posted some Finnanigans. If you're not familiar with Finnanigans, it's the funny little things Finn says in our everyday life. Finn gives me at least one a day, but if I don't write them down right away, they fly out of my sleep deprived brain. Luckily, I've managed to remember a few to share with you today.



:: Mom, I remember things in my brain locker. It's like a high school locker, but it's in my mind.

:: pointing to his eyelids, " Mom, my eye covers hurt!"


:: Mom, August has green eye lint.

:: referring to a container full of replacement pencil lead, "If you need some rock ink, here it is."



:: After finding a tick on our dog [I know, gross] Audrie was trying to pick it off with a handful of paper towels to which Finn assured, "It's okay, Audrie. When Mom was little she had ticks all over her, and they weren't diseasey." [pronounced disease-ee] And just for the record, I didn't walk around with ticks all over me when I was little. I'm not sure what kind of hillbilly life my son thinks I lived.

Okay, I thought I had more, but at the moment, my baby is crying and my brain locker's empty.

xo

nessa dee

No comments: