Monday, March 19, 2012

Hello, Monday!

Today I'm...



:: Super excited about my new furniture for the studio. It's from Ikea, and although I try to avoid Ikea like the plague, this new stuff is going to be much more functional than what I have. The best part? It came with a child to help me put it together. He can read the pictogram instructions much better than I can.




:: I pulled this painting out of my closet and hung it in the breakfast room to tie in the new color of the dining chairs. I also surrounded it with math problems to make it look smart.





:: I have an important supper date...



:: I picked up the fabric for my freshly painted chairs. I was out voted 3 to 1 in favor of the paisley, but I'm going to add the stripe fabric in pillows. Ha!



:: I picked this little guy up for $5. He's supposed to go in Audrie's room, but I'm enjoying him down stairs for a little while.


:: My springifying of the house is mostly done.


:: I had a little help with the mantel from the Ikea boy. I think the Nerf bullets keep the fireplace from looking too feminine.


Happy Monday!


xo


nessa dee

No comments: