Monday, March 12, 2012

Hello, Monday!

Today...

:: My kids had breakfast at 10:30. They don't mix too well with Daylight Savings Time.

:: We are doing school on this first [and second and third] day of Spring Break to make up for the days we missed last week. Ah, one of the perks of homeschooling.


::We are gearing up for springifying our house. [Yes, that's a word because I said so.]




:: This also includes spring cleaning. I've been working like a lazy Trojan to get the house cleaned out before we have to add a bunch of new baby stuff to the mix. I bawled and squalled when I started giving away Audrie's old clothes. Love those pregnancy hormones!


:: We are also trying to get all of our house projects done before the little Mr. arrives. And because I'm the pregnant one, Jonathan gets to do the brunt of the work.



:: I'm s-l-o-w-l-y but surely getting the baby's room ready. We are moving the big bed into Audrie's room, but it has to be painted first...[Jonathan].





:: And of course, I've had to stock up on some essentials for the room. I'm trying not to buy everything I see. It's hard, though.





Thanks for the baby love from the last post!


xo

nessa dee

No comments: