Monday, November 21, 2011

Hello, Monday!

This morning I’m…

:: Playing with my early birthday present. I feel so hip and with it now.

DSC_0021

:: The kids are playing with Legos. Ha! So primitive.

DSC_0013

:: Enjoying the little rain shower we got.

:: Making a list of daily to-dos in hopes of being a bit more organized this Christmas. I had to edit it a bit so as to not ruin a Christmas surprise. And, yes, I’m still trying to put up all of my Halloween stuff.

DSC_0032

:: Trying to get good pics of some more paintings awaiting entry into my shop. It’s hard to get good light when there’s dark clouds looming outside. I’d rather wait an extra day or two or five, though, if rain’s the trade-off.

DSC_0025

DSC_0030

:: Helping Finn set up his blue Christmas tree with blue lights, blue star, and blue and silver ornaments. [ The pink ones are going on Audrie’s tree.]

DSC_0018

:: Listening to this with the kids…

DSC_0015

We just finished listening to this…

DSC_0016

It’s one of my favorite books…so delightful and beautifully written. And if you haven’t listened to anything read by Jim Dale, you should. He’s an amazing narrator and really brings the books to life.

Happy Monday!

xo

nessa dee

No comments: