Monday, September 12, 2011

Hello, Monday!

This morning…

:: I’m giving you a peek at our backsplash. Though it’s been done for a couple of weeks, I can’t seem to find enough time to clean and stage my counters for pictures. Here’s what you get for now, with the dirty stove cropped out.

DSC_0134

:: It took a few days, but I’m finally liking…no loving these stripes…

DSC_0139

I just need to find the gumption to finish the touch-ups.

:: Maybe Fred will help me…

DSC_0141

:: Maybe Fred will help me finish these baby gifts, too…

DSC_0146 

:: School was going along swimmingly until…

DSC_0152

DSC_0154

I think I might have upset the sheriff with my angry eyes.

DSC_0156

I’m sure that sticking a camera in his face helped to resolve the situation.

Happy Monday!

xo

nessa dee

No comments: