Monday, September 5, 2011

Hello, Monday!

This morning…

:: We’re enjoying how nice a cool 74 degrees feels. I actually wore a jacket for about 5 minutes.

::We’re trying to solve this puzzle of a desk system.

DSC_0003

:: Stripes are nice. If I could get someone to paint them, that would be nice, too.

DSC_0004

:: Crafting’s taking place.

DSC_0021

:: So is mess making.

DSC_0013

:: I finally cut someone’s hair. He said, “I look so different, but I still look like the same me! I still remember myself”

DSC_0030

:: Ninja moves are a must.

DSC_0046

:: Documenting everything from every angle, no matter how goofy you feel, also a must.

DSC_0036

:: I really need to take my camera in to get fixed. It’s having trouble focusing on its work.

DSC_0032

It also likes to just quit in the middle of a job. I think it needs some serious therapy.

Happy Monday!

xo

nessa dee

No comments: