Saturday, March 19, 2011

Liar, liar, pants on fire

Remember on Tuesday when I told you to look for new prints in the shop later that day? If you looked, I apologize. Sometimes I lie. I like to think that I have it together and can do a million things in a day, but in reality, if I get one thing crossed off my list, that’s saying something.

I’m finally listing the new prints as I’m typing this up. Hopefully by the time I’m finished here, they will all be in the shop. Let’s keep our fingers crossed.

DSC_0011-1

rocket1

DSC_0035-1

DSC_0043-1

So there you have it.

In other, mommy news, I miss my kids terribly. They’ve been at their grandparent’s for the week. I spend almost every bit of every day with them, so you would think that a little break would be nice, but I’ve been moping around the house all week, not knowing what to do with myself.

Just look at those sweet faces. [sniff, sniff]

DSC_0154-1

DSC_0010-1

I sure am glad Finn tells me he’s going to live with me forever.

xo

nessa dee

No comments: