Thursday, March 31, 2011

Crafty Friday: Cherry Blossom Trees

I found this craft on Martha Stewart’s site here. It’s super easy, super cute, and makes for some beautiful spring décor. I’ll let Martha explain how to do it.

Here’s what we did differently:

Instead of jars, we used buckets we got from the $1 spot at Target. [I love the $1 spot, by the way.]

We stuck our sticks into floral foam.

DSC_0021-1

We used hot pink and blue tissue paper instead of soft pink.

DSC_0031DSC_0030

We covered our foam with dried moss.

We added little birdhouse stakes also from the $1 spot.

DSC_0038

Ta da dah!

DSC_0044-1

DSC_0033-1

Happy Crafting!

nessa dee

2 comments:

sweetheber said...

Yours turned out much cuter than Martha's :) Thanks for the ideas.

tammy said...

I love it! I am going to do it!