Monday, January 17, 2011

Absence Makes the Heart Grow Fonder

Hey there! Did you miss me? I missed me. I apologize for being a bad blogger lately. The truth is, I haven’t been doing anything new lately, so I didn’t want to bore you with the same ol’ “I’m still cold” and “I’m still working on the same three house projects that I have been for the past few months” bit. On top of that,we’ve been dealing with a variety of ailments, and I haven’t taken many pictures lately. You know me, I can’t blog without pictures. The most interesting recent picture was this dangerous tennis ball:

DSC_0017

Other than that, it’s been school and house projects, plus colds and stomach bugs this past week. So why pop my head in now? Well, I just wanted to let you know that I’ve listed a few paintings, and will be getting some new prints in soon. In the meantime, look for these three guys in my shop:

robot-1

rocket-1 DSC_0038-1

Talk to you soon!

xo

nessa dee

No comments: