Monday, November 22, 2010

Mr. Camera

I’m sorry for my sporadic blogging behavior. I blame it on the sporadic camera behavior that my Nikon is exhibiting. You see, he decides that some days he wants to take pictures and other days, well, he just refuses. I’ve talked with him about this, how my blogging hinges on whether or not I have pictures to illustrate the miniscule amount of words I actually type in my online journal here, but he’s not too sympathetic to my case. He doesn’t realize that my blogging time is limited, and when I do have something to talk about, I need to have a reliable tool to capture in a picture what I refuse to type in words. Sure, I do have hands that can draw pictures on paper that can be scanned into a computer that can be put on this blog that will say what I can’t convey with words, but who has time for that?

Okay… I might have a little time…

mrcamera1

mrcamera2

mrcamera3

mrcamera4

mrcamera5

scaryme

Well, maybe we should discuss picture content in our negotiations before I make any further threats.

xo

nessa dee

1 comment:

Donna Casey VanCleve said...

Too cute! Thanks for the giggle this morning.