Monday, October 25, 2010

Shirt Problem

Finn dressed himself, as he always does, but this particular morning, he had a slight wardrobe malfunction. When I finally discovered the malfunction, I had to document it, as a good mom should. However, the subject didn’t like the fact that I was trying to photograph his mistake.

DSC_0215

He ran away…

shirt2

and up the playscape.

DSC_0220

Then I went around the corner and waited.

He came back.

shirt

Then he spotted me and ran away, again.

shirt3

Again, I went around the corner and waited.

He returned once more and pleaded.

“Please stop taking pictures of me,” he requested.

shirt4

“Can I take one picture of the back of your shirt? I’ll stop after that,” I replied.

“Okay”

DSC_0228

Then I fixed his shirt problem. And he was happy. And I was happy. And all was right with the world.

The end.

nessa dee

No comments: