Friday, July 2, 2010

Extremely Excited

That’s how I felt when I received our picture cd from Viviana. And then when I saw them, and in keeping with the ‘e’ theme, ecstatic, elated, entirely euphoric would best describe my feelings as I scrolled through them.

5149   42

08

33 46  18

Now, for the shoot, I purposefully dressed the family in bright colors because I love color and wanted some fun, vibrant pictures to adorn our walls; but I have to say that the black and white pictures are amazing and just might win the fight to fill our future photo wall.

37

34

23 

06 5239

01

58

Oh I just love them all…especially that last one!

Be sure to check out Viviana’s site, Heartspun Imagery. Remember, she’s planning on coming to the Austin area in mid July, so if you’re in the area, go ahead and book a photo shoot with her. You’ll be so glad you did. Click here for all of the info.

Many, many, many thanks, Viv!!

And just one more before I go…

44

xo

nessa dee

4 comments:

ColeAndJosephine said...

Those are fantastic, like a family from a glossy magazine!

Shirley said...

OH my goodness, such a BEAUTIFUL family - those shots will be treasures of yours through the ages. YAY! Congratulations! I will check out the link.

Razor's Edge said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
mindy~ree said...

LOVE all these! Viv did an excellent job! I love all the interaction with your family and the personality she captured in every single image!