Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Hi

I’m still here. I’m sorry for the lack of posts here lately, but I’ve been experiencing a few technical difficulties. My computer has decided to stop reading memory sticks, so I’m unable to upload any new photos right now. Here’s what we’ve been up to lately:

stuff

1. Audrie’s started outdoor soccer again. Her uniform is yellow and black, so they look like bumblebees.

2. We’re still hunting for a house. It’s exciting and stressful at the same time. As much as I love houses and love having an excuse to look at houses, I’m ready to find our home.

3. I think the stress of house hunting and the fact that I keep staying up late watching tv with my hubby is taking its toll on my immune system. I have my second sinus infection in a month, and feel pretty cruddy. I think today’s going to be a pj day.

4. Finn’s decided to join the white collar world of successful scallywags. He set set up a whole cubicle in our living room complete with a keyboard, mouse, car shade, and lego cell phone which doubles as a video game and welcomed me into his “pirate office.”

I’m sure we’ve been doing much more these last couple of weeks, but my brain’s pretty foggy and I can’t think of anything else. Who knows, I might have already bought a house; I can’t remember.

xo

nessa dee

2 comments:

Jenna said...

Remember when we would set up offices in your rooms using the beds and turning the mattresses on the side? Such fun!

Donna Casey VanCleve said...

Yea!! A new post! Love it.