Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Fashion Forward

vest4

My son’s a trendsetter. I bet you didn’t know that. I also bet you didn’t know that argyle sweater vests paired with striped shirts, mittens, sporty wind pants, and crocs are the latest thing toddler fashion. Yeah, I didn’t know that either, but for some reason, for the last few days, Finn has been pairing his comfy jogging pants with an array of vests usually reserved for Sunday’s best. And he accents each outfit with his “how in the world did these get so popular” crocs, which he calls his flip flops.

vest3 vest2 vest1

I don’t know what’s going on in his little brain when he picks out his clothes, but I can’t argue. Clashing or not, I’m just happy that he doesn’t come out of his room wearing his underwear on his head.

xo

nessa dee

No comments: