Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Us

My daughter took these pictures. We were trying to get her to cheer up after having an upsetting moment during our Christmas portrait session. Keep in mind that I [with my lovely hairdo] was supposed to be behind the camera taking pictures, while Jonathan [with his Christmas beard] was supposed to be entertaining from behind the camera. Somehow we ended up with matching outfits. I don’t know if my dear husband secretly plans these things, or it’s completely coincidental, but this happens…quite often…and it’s embarrassing, especially when I’m wearing a dress. Just kidding, I don’t wear dresses.usus7us2us4 us5

us6

Unfortunately, this didn’t cheer my daughter up. I think it scared her. It took her much sillier brother to do the trick. But at least now we have some fabulous pictures of us to put around the house!

xo

nessa dee

4 comments:

Donna Casey VanCleve said...

Yes, you are definitely super goobers.

Donna Casey VanCleve said...

And Jonathan's body language in the last two shots says it all.

mindy~ree said...

I LOVE these pics!!! Yall are so much fun!!! :)

Bella Sinclair said...

Oh my goodness, Nessa. Your whole family is crazy photogenic! I love all these fantastic shots. Your kids!!! How adorable are they. Those smiles..... I especially love the b/w closeups. Beautiful.

Your little hatchlings are ever so adorable. And your befuddled and tangled up snowman in the banner! Love him, love him.

Wishing you and your beautiful family a wonderful Christmas!