Sunday, September 13, 2009

Reunited and it feels so good

After a week and a half without my camera, I finally got it back. I’m pretty sure my kids did not recognize the strange lady in their house, as I did not have a camera stuck to my face. They also experienced the bliss of not having the paparazzi following them around, documenting their every move. But, when strange habitual behaviors become the norm in situations, their absence gets noticed. All week I heard, “Mom, why didn’t you take a picture of that?” “Mom, you should get you camera,” “Mom, take a picture of me doing this.” So I got to experience the bliss of viewing life through my own eyes, not a lens. That being said, I’m glad I have my camera back. And I finally got to go through the pictures from our trip to my hometown, which I will post soon, but until then, I’ll give you a sneak peek:

pig1

And another:

boots1

xo

nessa dee

2 comments:

Donna Casey VanCleve said...

I've missed your pictures! And although there are some similarities to me, that first one is not my grandchild. Great pictures, though. Can't wait to see more.

thedoodlegirl said...

I am loving these!! Can't wait to see the rest. That pig is so cute!