Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Finnanigans

Have I told you that this guy makes me laugh everyday?finn2

Finn: When we were outside, we saw some samurai ants.

Dad: What do samurai ants do?

Finn: They fight leaves.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finn to me: Grandma [my new nickname] can you hold my baby? [hands me an imaginary baby] She keeps trying to get my guns. I put her in timeout, but she gets up and tries to steal my guns.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finn to saluting to his friend Cameron: G’day mate!

Cameron: You have to put your hand on your forehead.

Finn: No, I want to put it on my fivehead.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finn to me: Mom can I have some twisty chips?

Me: No

Finn: Can I have some twisty chips, please?

Me: ok, just two

Finn: How about six?

Me: Just four.

Finn after eating four chips: Can I have five?

Me: ok, one more.

Finn: How about six more?

Me: No, go put the chips up.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Look Mom, I have a mustache like my dad.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Showing off to his great-grandparents: I have strong elbow muscles!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finn: Mom can I tell you a story?

Me: Sure.

Finn: Once upon a time there was a little boy named Finn. He was soooo little and he got in the shower and fell down the drain. And then a big spider came out and ate him.

Me: That’s a scary story.

Finn, sighing: Yes, yes, yes it is.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finn, passing by our favorite Chinese takeout place: Nonna, that’s where the mans and ladies make us leftovers.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dad: Finn, what are you going to dream about?

Finn: Maybe someone can just get in the rocket ship of me…and just zoom me off.

xo

nessa dee

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Don't you just love little boys? They have such great imaginations and they're always ready for an adventure - usually imaginary.

Jenna said...

LOL, I am so glad you are keeping track of all these things. It brings humor in my stressful and busy world. Miss and love you guys.

Donna Casey VanCleve said...

He said some other things this week that made me laugh-- I should've written them down!! :(