Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Front Yard Circus

I volunteered to host a Backyard Bible Club at our house this week, which is actually held in our front yard. My job as a host is to provide snacks and a yard, while a team of very talented youth from our church does the rest. I’ve enjoyed having a front row seat to all of the fun and games. I love that teenagers lead the club. The kids really respond to them so much more than to, well, older folk like me because they’re so much cooler than I’d ever be. :) Here are some pictures from the circus that is our front yard this week:

bybc1

bybc4

bybc3

bybc5

bybc6

bybc7

bybc-1

bybc9

bybc-2 bybc-4

bybc-3

bybc8

bybc10 bybc11

bybc2

xo

Nessa Dee

1 comment:

tammy said...

It looks like it was a lot of fun. Teenagers are cool. I am glad I am not one anymore though.