Thursday, May 28, 2009

Just a little note…

to let you know that I've added a new feature to my blog. If you look to the right, there in the sidebar....go ahead, look. See it? It’s a Crafty Friday supply list! What’s that you say? A list that tells us what we need each week for the Crafty Friday projects? How revolutionary! But before you go telling all of your friends about this awesome stroke of genius, I have to say that there’s no guarantee that the list will be updated in a timely fashion. My goal is to refresh it at the beginning of each week, but the fact that I’m just now posting this the day before Crafty Friday will clue you in a bit as to what might actually occur. I’m trying to get organized, though, which involves doing something else that’s revolutionary: planning ahead. Somebody stop me now.

And, just so you won’t be left with a pictureless post, here’s a shot from a recent nature walk. I love the way the light was sprinkled along the sidewalk. It reminded me of a beautiful fabric. And of course, there’s that little boy. He’s beautiful, too. naturewalk xo

Nessa Dee

No comments: