Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Pink cheeks, good. Pink eyes, bad.

Well, it's official. What I hoped would be a corneal abrasion, turned out to be a corneal abrasion....plus pink eye. Yes, I have somehow managed to catch that oh so infectious contagion that quickly spreads through 3rd grade classrooms, and not from my kids. There's nothing I can do to combat it except wait it out. In the meantime, I get to sport these bad boys while I'm in the presence of sunlight:


I know what you're thinking, "I wouldn't be surprised if she caught pinkeye just to get a pair of those fashionable accessories!" But, I didn't actively pursue this virus....honest. The free under the glasses sunglasses are just one of the perks. (Now, don't get any ideas.)
Well, I've got to get back to disinfecting my whole house to hopefully prevent what the doctor says is highly likely. Maybe, if I clean my kids' eyes with antibacterial wipes, they won't catch it. ;)

ND

1 comment:

andrealynn said...

Pink eye? What a bummer. Although loving the accessories ha they are looking good!