Monday, December 29, 2008

I'm Still Here

Just popping in to say hi! After a week away, three Christmas celebrations, a lot of gifts, and tons of food, we've returned home. Here are just a few of the things we did last week:
Decorating a gingerbread house, then watching the candy slowly disappear.



Chasing and catching a dog many, many times.

Feeding the deer.

Listening to Popsie explain the science of baking bread.

Slaying dragons.

Opening presents.

That's me!

An unexpected catch in the rain puddle.

Happy birthday Jesus!

Cake.

Six slices to be exact.

Scaling mountains.

Napping.

I love this time of year. I love getting together with family. I love the laughter. I love the excitement in my children's eyes. I love the magic. I love the twinkling lights. I love the joy. AND, I get to do it all again this weekend with my side of the family!
Well, that's it for now. I'll leave you with this year's family Christmas portrait.


XO

Nessa Dee