Monday, November 3, 2008

A Month of Gratitude: Day 1

I wanted to make an advent-type calender for the month of November to have my family write something they are thankful for each day for a full month. But alas, I ran out of time. So, I'm posting our little thankful notes on my blog instead. Plus, I'm starting on Day 4 instead of Day 1, so I'm going have to play catch up and post 4 times today....for future blog book purposes.

Ness: My Family

Jon: Our couch that we can be lazy on together.

Audrie: Mom and Dad

Finn: The Pirates Who Don't Do Anything

2 comments:

yoon see said...

Good ideas!

mindy~ree said...

I loooooooooooove this idea!!!!! I might just have to completely steal it from you! I love stuff like this and I love reading everything yall are thankful for! So cool! Especially all the things that Finn says! He cracks me up! It will be so awesome to have this to look back on! I haven't been to your blog in a while cause I've been SO swamped with every day life in my house!!! I just read over all the posts I missed...and I just super deeeee doooper love this idea!!!!